**English follows the Japanese**
For the enjoyment and safety of everyone, please read the rules thoroughly concerning our events. If you have any questions, please use our email or contact us.
Also see our <FAQ> (Frequently Asked Questions) section.
Rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the organization. Customers /visitors are deemed to agree with all rules when participating at our events.
⚫︎ Age Limit
Some events have age limits due to time and venue. In your admission to the event where there is no age limit stated, we kindly ask parents of children under the age of 12 to be present and supervise their children in person.
⚫︎ ID card check
For the cases below, please bring an ID card with a face photo so we can confirm your age.
1. For late night/ overnight events where minors are not permitted.
2. When you buy an item (such as alcoholic beverages) with age limit.
3. If there is an age discount.
⚫︎ For re-entry
It depends on the event venue. Please refer to the various event pages for more information.
Again if you have any questions about this, please contact us or our organization staff working the event.
⚫︎ Dress Code
There is no dress code. Please come dressed in a way that does not become a nuisance or safety hazard to other visitors. We always encourage people to try and dress up according to what the theme is for more fun and a fuller fantasy immersion, but this is optional. We do however have some things that are not allowed that are explained below.
Please note that there is no space for a change of clothes in the hall.
To try on goods sold during the event held, please consult the sales booth from which the goods come from or organization staff.
⚫︎ Prohibitions on Dress
Please refrain from wearing the following:
1. Any material, size, or shape that creates safety problems (such as potentially damaging the participants, metal parts and protrusions,etc).
2. A shape or size that makes it difficult to walk around other participants or for them to move around you.
3. face (those mouth only ones and of full-face) can not mask check, helmet, headgear, other ornaments such as. However, such as a mask, eye patch of prevention and therapeutic purposes is not included in this.
4. Contrary to public order and morals, those of excessive exposure of certain body parts. Keep all your private parts private and make sure to dress securely where no wardrobe malfunctions will occur.
5. Going without underwear or proper undergarments. This also means no swimsuits, no see-through body stockings, no zentai suits.
6. Copyrighted material, such as characters and arrangements. (For example you cannot cosplay as your favorite anime or video game character)
7. Uniforms that replicate occupations with important public responsibilities. Example: imitation replicas of firefighters, police officers, etc.
8. Anything deemed racist or representing poor caricature of racial stereotypes, and any outfit that causes controversy due to anti-social forces/groups/hate groups/promoting real world violence ( Example, don’t dress in Nazi apparel and do not dress up in something that mocks a real world subset of people). You will be asked to leave. Also no sexually explicit or drug related content on clothing.
⚫︎ Weapons and Equipment
Please refrain from being excessively armed and bringing large cumbersome accessory weapons to the venue. If it is determined that it is a nuisance or safety issue other visitors, we’ll kindly ask you to store it somewhere which will be your responsibility.
⚫︎Light emitting equipment/weapons/accessories
Laser: There is a risk of eye injury and blindness, it is prohibited due to potential danger.
Glow stick (such as psyllium): Because of the liquid light-emitting type of chemical, there is a concern that it will contaminate the venue’s interior and clothing of attendees due to leakage. It is prohibited.
LED: These are okay for use! Just be sure to use caution that you don’t blind anyone or cause a safety hazard or nuisance.
⚫︎Bringing Food and Drink
You are prohibited from bringing any food or drink into the venue or event.
⚫︎ Taking Photos or Videos
1. If you are shooting, please be sure to get permission of the people in the photo/video. The above concerned will include “your visitors,” “merchants,” “product,” “Event Staff”. Ask if it is okay first!
2. Do not interfere with the shopping, traffic, viewing of other visitors when filming or taking your shot. In addition, when shooting yourself and/or your travel companions, don’t inconvenience people around you by taking a long time to do so. This clogs up traffic and can be a safety hazard or very rude to both shoppers and sellers. Be aware of yourself/surrounds/others around you and be considerate.
3. Don’t take creeper shots! Secretly video tapping and snapping photos of unsuspecting people in a sexual manner without consent is not at all tolerated! Event/Organizational staff can check the shot content for material in question on your devices. We may ask you to erase the offending data and most likely kick you out. If you witness this being done to yourself or others please tell staff immediately.
4. Shooting content for personal, private enjoyment and posting it on a personal blog or on social media (twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc) is okay (please tag us!).
However, commercial use of photos and videos, especially if the videos are one minute or more, are prohibited. That also includes being posted to any SNS or website that generates advertising revenue. If unauthorized content is used commercially in the above stated prohibited outlines, management will request its deletion. If ignored we may take legal avenues.
5. Any photo or video content recorded at our events that is posted publicly may be used for our organizations promotional materials of the events or our organization ( like website or SNS).
6. Official photographers/videographers will be shooting and recording the event’s activities and performances at the venue. By attending these events, you consent that you may be captured in such media and may be posted online and on SNS for our organizational uses.
Along with the other listed prohibitions, the following is also not allowed:
1. No smoking.
2. Do not get in the way of normal traffic of businesses and buildings by the event venue when waiting for admission.
3. Do not sit on the venue floor. It is one thing to be aware of your surroundings and sit during a performance when everyone else does, but its another thing to plop down and rest whenever or wherever you feel like it. You will be in the way of others and may be a safety hazard. Please use the break space provided at the venues. Please refrain from siting for a long time and please refrain from sitting on any stair landings.
4. Do not post signs or use our events for your own publicity stunts or unauthorized selling. Do not use our events for promotion of your unauthorized private businesses.
5. No unauthorized sales.
6. No use of fire in any capacity.
7. Do not bring dangerous goods deemed so by Fire Defense Law (fuel, explosive, ignitable, etc.).
8. Do not bring in actual weapons or replicas that look exactly like real working weapons. Have questions? ASK
9. Do not do the following actions:
Solicitation, engagement of behaviors that lead inevitably to assault, drunkenness, sexual inappropriateness, misunderstanding of official performances (action and drama, sound out and play, etc.), interference of official performances, and using drones.
※ in regards to actions other than the above 1 to 9, we may ask you to stop at the discretion of the staff.
10. Do not cause venue equipment damage (You do so at your own expense, we will not be liable for damage you cause. You will compensate for damage or theft in full).
11. You MUST follow staff instructions. If one does not follow directions or comply with instruction, that means you may be asked to leave. For example something that might be causing a safety hazard, or someone causing a dangerous situation, a person being a nuisance, or outright racism and disrespect of other attendees or staff may get you kicked out of the event and maybe even banned.
⚫︎ If there is a problem
If you see something, say something. Inform staff at once.
⚫︎ Help needed
if you need any kind of help at all, especially medical assistance, please tell a staff member as soon as possible so we can get you the help you need.
⚫︎ Guide dogs/Service dogs
If you have any questions about the use of guide dogs or you need to bring your service dog with you, please contact us at least one week prior to the event. We can consult you about the venue lay out and any issues you might have so you may enjoy our events.
⚫︎ Concerning Barrier-Free access for disabilities
Unfortunately Japan doesn’t have many buildings that are disability friendly with universal designs for ease of movement. Most venues will have little to no accommodations. If you need assistance, contact us ahead of time and consult with us about the venue layout and how we may assist you in enjoying our events. But please note that sometimes accommodations cannot be made due to a particular venue.
⚫︎ Regarding toilet use
There is usually a men’s restroom and a women’s restroom in the venue halls. Some venues have unisex restrooms.
※ Due to certain venues’ rules and policies, we ask sexual minorities to use the appropriate toilet of whatever sex is registered on their “family register identification.”
※ For the above reason, if this causes anxiety and apprehension in using a specific restroom, please contact the staff. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our events and will assist you.
⚫︎ lost, stolen, or damaged belongings
If you lost something, please contact staff. If you find something that may be lost, please give it to the staff at the entrance. We often post left over forgotten/lost items on our SNS. Please contact us to see if we have it.
If any items or belongings are damaged, its possible that we may have a repair kit so you can do a quick fix at the event. The repair kit lent is (adhesive, drivers, pliers, tape, safety pins, etc.) free of charge. Please return repair kits and lent materials right after you finish with the repair.
⚫︎ anti-social forces and behaviors
This organization does not have any associations of any kind with groups who promote or justify violence, inequality, or abuse of human rights. Do not use our events/content/materials/name/reputation to support or promote any anti-social groups. If found that a group or individual we do associate with in anyway has a relationship with the aforementioned groups, we will cease all contact/business/relationship with that group or individual.
◆ For the new coronavirus ◆
In events held, we will implement the following measures for epidemic prevention and infection prevention. (April 5, 2010)
⚫︎Signature of admission consent at 7 / 26 event venue is required. The following is the consent content.
① The time of admission, we will ask for your cooperation in alcohol disinfection of hands and taking your temperature. If your temperature is over 37 C / 98.6 F, we will deny entry.
② If you have common cold symptoms and fever, we will ask you to refrain from entering.
③ During the performances, please exit immediately if you start to feel unwell or your physical condition becomes poor.
④ Admission is about self-protection, and admission as a self-responsibility. Please cooperate in preventing getting sick or making others sick.
⑤ During admission, when you sign for entry, you accept the above-mentioned matters.
⚫︎ We installed disinfectant solution for hands (alcohol disinfectant) in several places within the venue and venue entrance. Please regularly sterilize. We ask you frequently keep up on hydration, hand-washing, etc. Thank you for prevention cooperation by everyone in attendance.
⚫︎ Encouragement of mask wearing, distribution of masks to the applicant
(Because there is a limited quantity, we ask that you come prepared with your own mask. At this stage, wearing a mask may be required.)
In response to the expanding new coronavirus infection, the lounge, toilet, each floor, will be ventilated including temporarily opening the main door. But sometimes room temperature may drop making it a bit cooler because of this, please understand.